INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Event insurance is required by the Diocese of Birmingham in Alabama for all non-church sponsored events. This includes but is not limited to receptions, baby/bridal showers, and parties. Pricing is based on daily attendance for the entirety of the event. Special application and additional insurance is required for any event serving alcohol. A full list of eligible events is available to view by clicking the link on the right side of this page. In order to secure space, please follow these important steps:
- Check St. William online calendar for availability.
- Call church office to reserve space and arrange payment of reservation fee.
The RESERVATION FEE is required to reserve the facility space. This includes a non-refundable fee of $100.00 for insurance and $400.00 security deposit. The $400.00 security deposit to be refunded within 30 days upon return of keys and inspection determines facilities are left in good condition. The balance for the facility use is due no less than 30 days prior to the event.
Weddings (not including receptions) are considered a church sponsored event and do not require special insurance. The Reservation Fee for a wedding is non-refundable and is applied towards the balance. The reservation fee is not refunded in case of event cancellation.
The following must be completed to ensure deposit refund.
· Tables and chairs wiped down
· Kitchen surfaces wiped down
· Dishes washed, dried, and put away
· Dirty linens left in laundry basket provided
· All food items removed
· Decorations removed
· All garbage taken to dumpster
· All doors locked
· Keys returned
· Decorations may not be hung on walls-no exceptions